sábado, 1 de febrero de 2020

Art Journal Heart




Hello everyone! I hope you’re having a fantastic day! 
I'm back with another page I made in my square art journal which fits in with several challenges.
I always have been fascinated with "Hearts" topics.

¡Hola a todos! ¡Espero que tengáis un fantástico día!
De nuevo estoy aquí con otra página de mi diario de arte para participar en algunos retos.
Siempre me han fascinado los retos en los que pueda incluir corazones.



I am entering this at / Voy a participar en:

Simon Monday Challenge:  All Loved Up
Art Journal Journey:  Hearts --- The great theme was chosen by Bleubeard and I, Elizabeth 
this month.



Tanks you so much for visiting.

Gracias por vuestras visitas. 

12 comentarios:

  1. This is gorgeous Margik. I love all the hearts, and that wonderful spring feel with those cool flower images. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey. And Happy February too. Hugs-Erika

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have hearts everywhere on your journal page, Margik. I really like that you used so many different styles and techniques to turn this into a real beauty. Thank you so very much for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey and actually it's Bleubeard's and my theme for February.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh yes, Elizabeth! you have chosen this fabulous theme. Thanks.
      Hugs, Mar

      Eliminar
  3. Lovely piece, good to see you around again. Hugs, Valerie

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Me encanta, fantástico fondo y esas capas que has hecho son geniales, muy buena elección de colores y texturas.

    Me alegra mucho ver nuevos proyectos tuyos, como siempre es una pasada lo que haces. Un abrazo, María.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Your page is lovely, beautiful textures and techniques-I love it! hus Kathy

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i love this Hearts Journal! Wonderful work!!!
    Greetings Elke

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all of the hearts! x

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Margin 💜
    Lovely romantic page full of beautiful hearts 💕

    ResponderEliminar
  9. A beautiful and romantic page Margik, the colours are lovely. Thank you for linking to the new theme at Art Journal Journey, its good to see you there.
    Yvonne xx

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Love all the different hearts, pretty colors and stenciling. Great page.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello Mar,
    How nice to see you in Blogland again. I love all of your hearts especially the larger blue one in the middle and the blue one top right which is actually three hearts but I like them all together.

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por visitarme y por vuestros comentarios.
Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.