viernes, 9 de marzo de 2018

Mini album mixed media



Hello everyone!  I'm sorry that it's been so long since my last post. I have been very busy and also decided to renovate my craft space, but I am so glad to be here again sharing this mini album. 

For the cover of my album, I wanted as the focal point this beautiful framed face.
The frame is a part of the Tim Holtz Alterations die - Postage Stamp Frame-. I then applied crackle paste to add texture to it. I also added some embellishments and Finnabair micro beads bronze.

¡Hola a todos! Lamento que haya pasado tanto tiempo desde mi última publicación. He estado muy ocupada y también decidí renovar mi espacio de arte, pero estoy muy contenta de estar aquí de nuevo compartiendo este mini álbum. 

Para la portada de mi álbum, quería como foco principal esta bonita cara enmarcada. El marco lo hice con parte de un troquel de Tim Holtz Alterations - Postage Stamp Frame. Después, apliqué pasta de craquelar para darle textura. También añadí varios adornos micro beads bronze Finnabair. 

Here is a view of the spine. I love the lace spine!
Aquí podéis ver como ha quedado el lomo. ¡Me encantan los lomos de encaje!

I really like the idea of combining patterned papers and my mixed media supplies.
 I also used for more effects and color DecoArt metallic paints (bronze, copper, glod, blue) and also  green, white, black. Distress ink Wild Honey and Tumbled Glass. Prima paints Jade...
 Me encanta la idea de ir combinando papeles estampados y mis materiales de medios mixtos.

Paper photo frame and a simple pocket page with tags and photo frames.
Marcos hechos con papel y una sencilla página con un bolsillo para tags y marcos para fotos.

The different plants are from Sizzix by Tim Holtz - Garden Greens die set.
Las diferentes plantas son de un troquel de Sizzix Tim Holtz - Garden Greens.

For the back of the frames I used translucent vellum paper.
Para la parte posterior de los marcos utilicé papel vegetal translúcido.

Here is place for a photo inside.
Aquí hay lugar para más fotos en la parte interior.

I used a piece of vellum paper translucent to make this beautiful envelope. 
  Este bonito sobre lo hice con papel vegetal translucido.



Here's the cover from the back.  
Esta es la contraportada del álbum.


And here you can see simple and fun tags, porta frames and also secret doors photo frames:
Y aquí puedes ver etiquetas sencillas y divertidas, marcos para fotos y marcos secretos:









                                         


   



This is the album structure before adding pages.
Esta es la estructura del álbum antes de añadir las páginas.


***************************


                                                                I am also entering this at: 

                    A Vintage Journey: 'TREASURE' (My treasure is the lace of the spine I had in my stash).

                We Love 2 Create Challenge: Wk6 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes Challenge.     






Thanks you so much for visiting.

Gracias por vuestras visitas

27 comentarios:

  1. Fantastic album, love all of the wonderful details, really gorgeous. Nice to see you around again, hugs, Valerie

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A stunning album Margik, the covers look fantastic and it is filled with wonderful pages and details.
    Its good to see you back in Blogland again.
    Yvonne xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. No se le puede pedir más a un álbum.
    Completisimo con sobres,marcos,tags....algunos por descubrir.
    Los colores con los que has jugado no pueden gustarnos más.
    Tienes razón el lomo es bellísimo.
    No tardes tanto en volver.
    Disfruta del finde,
    Besos de las dos

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I was so happy to see a new post from you, my friend, and oh wow, you did not disappoint!! This is spectacular!! Wow!! It is truly stunning!! The texture, the layers, the colors, every single thing is amazing!! I'm in awe!! Love, love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ResponderEliminar
  5. An amazing booklet - wow!
    Happy weekend ! Happy to see you posting again!
    oxo
    Susi

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Margik, so nice too see you again, I wondered where you were.
    You have come back with a bang, with this astonishing album. Every photograph here shows its beauty and creativity, right from the very front cover. I just don't know what to say as there is so much that is spectacular - all the tags and pockets and photo frames with the vellum, and I love the colours, the turquoise, pinks and golds. I see a bookmark with a key! Absolutely top class art.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Oh my goodness, what a stunning album!! I love the gorgeous lace on the spine, the colour is amazing and I do like how you have carried that colour all the way through this album. The pockets and tags are so beautiful and the mixed media elements work really well with the patterned papers you used too. Stunning!

    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Mini Album Makers this month. Anne x

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Wow! You have come back to blogging with a most beautiful creation Margik! The colours and the combination of the gorgeous papers and the mixed media products have really worked so well! Hugs, Chrisx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. WOW! This is beautiful. Each page is a work of art. Love the papers and frames you chose to use. Thanks for sharing your talent on the Mini Album Makers Challenge blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Margik!!
    This is absolutely gorgeous and over the top beautiful! I just love your palette and your attention to all of those beautiful details! Bravo!
    Jackie xo

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Wow a gorgeous album, I love everything about it :) Shirleyx

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Absolutely outstanding. Love the colours you've used, along with all that texture....amazing! Your attention to detail is staggering and love all the tags, the frames, the bookmarks, die cuts and your wonderful layouts. Thank you for the amazing inspiration x

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Welcome back Margik, and such a great return!! this album is stunning, my jaws dropped to the floor. From the beautiful cover to all the pockets, pages, tags etc inside. WooooW!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Wow! Magical work! Just great! Maria ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Que pasada de mini album me encanta, es muy elegante y el uso del azul turquesa como uno de los colores principales es genial, me alegro que vuelvas a estar por aquí se te echaba de menos, un abrazo muy fuerte.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Stunning! Love all the wonderful details!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. What a beautiful album you created Margik! I love the crackle on the postage stamp frames, the wonderful colors and patterns you used and that lovely lace on the binding! Thank you for sharing with us at the A Vintage Journey Treasure challenge! Julia xx

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Thank You so much for joining in with our Treasure theme Margik x I treasure the lace I have in my stash too and I absolutely adore your journal and amazing inside pages too x
    Great to have you on board with us at A Vintage Journey as we celebrate our 4th Birthday

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Hiya Margik, absolutely fabulous love all the pages of your stunning book. Thank you for sharing with the DT from We Love To Create, Hugs Terry xxx
    https://welove2create.blogspot.nl/

    ResponderEliminar
  20. this looks amazing...such wonderful details and interest...well done.
    xx Karen

    ResponderEliminar
  21. I hope you will be sharing your new craft space with us! What an amazing project to get you back into the crafting mood. This is absolutely incredibly beautiful! I have no words for how much I love it! What a stunning use of DSP with mixed media, a beautiful blend. I'm thrilled that you shared with us at Mini Album Makers this month. Big hugs, Autumn

    ResponderEliminar
  22. This is so much eye candy! I love all the texture you achieved. And that spine...wow!! Stunning!! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Mini Album Makers Challenge Blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Absolutely stunning work, Margik - an amazing combination of design papers and mixed media products to create something really magical. Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mini Album Makers.
    Alison x

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Wow this is gorgeous Margik areal treasure of a mini album. Thanks for taking the time to share it for our fourth birthday celebrations at A Vintage Journey. Hugs Brenda xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  25. Congratulations on your top pick over at MAM with this beauty - hope you're having a lovely Sunday.
    Alison x

    ResponderEliminar
  26. So glad to see you posting your amazing art again and your mini album is stunning! The album is beautiful both inside and out with the pretty lace and image on the cover and all the gorgeous details on the pages - perfect 😁. I love the rust and patina effect that you created too! Have a great day! J 😊 x

    ResponderEliminar
  27. WoW this is beautiful, its amazing
    I have visited your blog, a very nice blog and you make beautiful creations. I went to follow you. I want to invite you to take a look at my blog and maybe you want to follow me too
    Greets Corry

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por visitarme y por vuestros comentarios.
Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.