martes, 10 de octubre de 2017

Halloween Time!



Hello everyone! It's time for another challenge at Try It On Tuesday, and our theme this fortnight is, of course, "Its Halloween time".
Be sure to visit the challenge blog to see the fabulous creations from the rest of the design team.

This time I chose to make a couple of ATCs with an adorable Found Relatives photo from Tim Holtz. I also used various supplies from Tim Holtz:  idea-ology small talk words, Typeset Alphabet, Idea-ology Number Tokens, and also Tim Holtz -Shatter stencil to made the background. To finish, I added a drip edge and a bit of  ribbon.


¡Hola a tod@s! Tenemos un nuevo reto en  Try It On Tuesday,  y, por supuesto, el tema de esta quincena es "Halloween". 
Asegúrese de visitar el blog del desafío para ver las fabulosas creaciones del resto del equipo de diseño.

Esta vez he decidido hacer un par de ATCs con una adorable foto de Found Relatives - Tim Holtz. También he usado varios materiales de Tim Holtz:  idea-ology small talk words, Typeset Alphabet, Idea-ology Number Tokens, y también Tim Holtz -Shatter stencil para hacer el fondo. Para terminar, añadí un borde de goteo y un poco de cinta.


*********************


I am also entering this at / Voy a participar también en:  


More Mixed Media Challenge: Anything Goes/optional Orange.



Gracias por visitarme y os deseo que tengáis una semana estupenda.

Thank you so much for visiting and have a great week.

27 comentarios:

  1. Wow, these are fantastic ATCs, love them

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love our wonderful ATCs with those great photos. Hugs, Valerie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Fabulous ATC's Mar. I love the found relatives and the great setting you have for them with the drippy border.
    Yvonne xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Those both ATCs are gorgeous!They are so very well designed! Wonderful!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Mar, these atc's are so much fun! I love your designs!
    Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog- you made my day brighter!
    Jackie ")

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Love these great Halloween ATCs! Terrific vintage feel at a time when it seems Halloween was a lot more fun than in this modern day. But it may only appear that it was...or maybe it just appears to look more fun in our art.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Fabulous ATCs, love the backgrounds and the drippy edge.
    Avril xx

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Wow, your ATCs are wonderful! The colours and designs are perfect and I love the dripped edge you created - amazing 😁. Wishing you a happy new week! J 😊

    ResponderEliminar
  9. These are so fabulous!! I love the drippy edges!! The little kids are adorable!! The background is beautiful!! Love these, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Two fab Atcs , love the found relations holding the pumpkins

    Joan

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Love these, really spooky and I adore that drip effect so much
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ResponderEliminar
  12. La foto es muy bonita y las tonalidades otoñales,nos gustan.
    Nos ha llamado la,atención el borde de goteo.
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Lots of great texture, fun elements and the layouts on the ATC's are fabulous x

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Beautiful cards, Mar. Great scene, photos and colours. I love the melting orange!!! Really spooky! Kisses, my friend.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Brilliant ATCs! They made me smile as I thought of the fun those boys are going to have! Hugs, Chrisx

    ResponderEliminar
  16. fantastic ATCS-that drip on the tops of the cards is super! Love the TH products too:)

    ResponderEliminar
  17. brilliant atcs,love this so much.
    happy week.

    hugs jenny

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Que bien has reflejado el espíritu de Halloween, me encanta como has jugado con los diferentes tonos de naranja y el borde de goteo le da el toque final. Besitos.

    ResponderEliminar
  19. I just found your blog and decided to follow. I am loving your style. These atc's are fabulous. I love your backgrounds and the vintage little boys.
    Kate

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Great Halloween projects that look really touchable. Thank you for letting me join in as GD.

    ResponderEliminar
  21. These are great!!!! I love all the details. Brilliant!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Very nicely arranged, both the "Boo" and the "31". I like the ribbon at the bottom of each too and the "found" boys. I wonder where they are now.

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Both ATC's look gorgeous! Love the backgrounds and colors!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por visitarme y por vuestros comentarios.
Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.