martes, 6 de enero de 2015

My Favourite Things at TIOT



Hello everyone! It's time for another challenge at Try it on Tuesday and the theme this fortnight is 'My Favourite Things'. And thought I should use my favorite stamp, I chose this beautiful face (Stamper Anonymous -Tim Holtz) as focal point. I really love it.
I hope you are inspired to join us for this fabulous challenge, and as always there's lots of inspiration from my fantastic team-mates.
For this challenge, I've created an art journal cover, I must also say that this is one of my favourite things. I applied a coat of gesso, after some stamping and some washi tapes, I like mixing stamps and washi tapes. And I also applied a bit of texture with stencils and texture paste. To finish I added some words and embellishments.

¡Hola a todos! Es hora de otro nuevo reto en TIOT, y el tema de esta quincena es "Mis cosas favoritas". Y pensé que podía usar mi sello favorito, así que elegí este hermoso rostro (Stamper Anonymous) como punto focal. Realmente me encanta.
Espero que estéis inspirados para uniros a nosotros en este fabuloso reto, además encontraréis mucha inspiración en los proyectos de mis fantásticas compañeras de equipo.
Para este reto, he creado una cubierta de revista de arte, también debo decir que esta es una de mis cosas favoritas. Hice la primera capa con gesso, después añadí algún estampado y algunas cintas de washi, me gusta mezclar sellos y cintas washi. Y también apliqué un poco de textura con plantillas y pasta de textura. Para terminar he añadido algunas palabras y adornos. 



I am entering this into the following challenges:

Country View Challenges: Use something new to you (TCW stencil, washi tapes,  Archival Ink Forget-Me-Not and embellishments).

That's Crafty Challenge: Blue is the Colour

The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge: Something New for the New Year (TCW stencil, washi tapes, Archival Ink Forget-Me-Not and embellishments).


Gracias por visitarme y os deseo que tengáis una estupenda semana.

Thank you so much for visiting and have a great week.

22 comentarios:

  1. What a wonderful idea to make a journal cover for the new year. Love your gorgeous work, Mar.
    Hugs and Happy 2015!
    Sirkka

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful Mar! Love the blues and purples, such a dreamy combo! So many wonderful details, Love it!! hugs :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That's a wonderful cover for your art journal 2015. Great colors and a fantastic face.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A beautiful journal cover love the colours hugs Bee

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a stunning page love the stamps and the colours - brilliant

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Such a stunning page and the stamp is so beautiful no wonder it is your favourite

    Love Chrissie x

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Stunning journal cover, love the images and colour, I'm sure this will be a pleasure to use.
    Avril xx

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Gorgeous collage of images and colours ! Shirleyxx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Beautiful journal cover, awesome details and I love your gorgeous main image, a favourite of mine as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ResponderEliminar
  10. What a beautiful journal cover.I really like it
    Greetings
    Felicie

    ResponderEliminar
  11. your art cover is really lovely. what a fantastic stamp too! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hola Mar, me gusta mucho esta cubierta, a mí también me gusta mucho personalizarlas. No me extraña que sea tu sello preferido, es muy lindo, y la composición te ha quedado genial! Dafne

    ResponderEliminar
  13. That really is a lovely stamp Margik and a beautiful focal point for your page. Fantastic! Cindy xx

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Gorgeous art journal cover. I really love the colors and all the elements of the page. Thanks for joining us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. wow, fabulous journal cover, great colors!
    Groetjes Karin

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Great art journal cover to start off the new year! Love the stamp - I need to have this in my stash!! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Beautiful! I adore the colors and this amazing stamp! So inspiring! Thank you for playing along with us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Love all the blues and lavenders and letters of different shapes and sizes, and I do like the way you have used your materials. It's a great result, a good strong image with lots of lovely details.

    ResponderEliminar
  19. De veras es un rostro encantador,y los colores que has elegido realmente magicos,un trabajo genial!!

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Wow, love your Steampunk Journal cover page. Fantastic colours, texture and composition. Have a great day, Shirleyxx

    ResponderEliminar
  21. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por visitarme y por vuestros comentarios.
Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.